Saturday, July 23, 2011

My first day without my brother.


Hello, everyone.

My name is Jasper, and I'm a Corgi-Cocker Spaniel mix. My brother Will, a member of my family, is headed for Japan today. He is flying out of Chicago, and I will miss him. I plan to write something for him to read every day, since he will be in Japan for a whole year teaching English on the island of Hokkaido.

Here we are in a picture together. I'll miss Will, but I know he is going to be doing good work teaching and he is going to make lots of new friends. I am going to be thinking about him every day when I take my walk in the park. Dad and Mom will miss you, too.

This morning they picked me up from the boarding kennel, and I was so excited! I could hardly wait to get back in the car, and then get back home and sniff everything and do some serious barking.

Have a good time in Japan, Will. You will always be part of our pack.

Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment